Poly-Dacron Rope - A combination of the strongest and softest fibers
Poly-Dacron rope is made from a combination of the best yarns available:
- Polyolefin: Quietly at work in thousands of applications around the world this high-tech fiber is durable, color-fast, and chemically resistant, yet economical and environmentally friendly.
- Dacron is a trademark for Polyester Fiber: Extremely strong and durable, polyester resists water and dries quickly. Polyester retains its strength without warping, wrinkling or creasing and is the work horse in rope making, clothing, tents, high-pressure fire hoses and parachutes. Polyester has a high tensile strength, high resistance to stretching, both wet and dry and good resistance to degradation by chemical bleaches and to abrasion.
Ravenox Poly-Dacron rope exceeds ANSI and OSHA standards for Fall Protection. Making this the rope of choice for tree work, climbing, guy lines, scaffolding and construction.
Boating and Marine Rope:
Easy to tie knots in and splice this Poly-Dacron rope is great for adding thimbles for attaching the rope to shackles and anchors when used in boating, fishing, mooring, tow lines and general marine use. Great for nautical design work and won’t shrink or rot like Manila Rope does it can also be found down by the dock, marina and pier doubling as a rope railing.
At the Gym:
From obstacle courses to jungle gyms this rope will hold up for years. Commonly seen at the gym being used as a battle rope, in rope ladders or on fitness equipment you’ll also see this rope on jungle gyms and obstacle courses.
In the Great Outdoors:
The soft nature of this rope means knots can be tied quickly making this rope ideal for tent lines, backpacking and outdoor adventures too.
A Diameter of Rope and Cord for Every Project and Use!
RAVENOX TWISTED POLY-DACRON ROPE - 1/4-INCH, 3/8-INCH, 1/2-INCH, 5/8-INCH, 3/4-INCH, 1-INCH, 1.5-INCH AND 2-INCH DIAMETERS
RavenoxTwisted Poly-Dac Rope is available in 8 different diameter options. Whether you're looking for a 1/4" cord for tent lines or 2" rope for heavy duty pulling, we make it all.
Diameter : Metric : Minimum Break Strength : Approximate Density lbs. /100 FT
1/4-inch : 6 mm : 1,300 lbs. : 1.7
3/8-inch : 9.5 mm : 4,047 lbs. : 3.6
1/2-inch : 13 mm : 5,875 lbs. : 6.5
5/8-inch : 16 mm : 8,946 lbs. : 9.5
3/4-inch : 19 mm : 10,192 lbs. : 12.5
1-inch : 25 mm : 17,000 lbs. : 22
1.5-inch : 38 mm : 34,000 lbs. : 46
2-inch : 51 mm : 62,000 lbs. : 82
For superior abrasion resistance and a low stretch, Poly-Dacron is the rope of choice. Stronger than both Manila and Polypropylene, this high tenacity polyester rope will suit your lifting, pulling, towing, securing and tie-down needs. Use it for mooring lines, fall-protection systems, towing lines, gardening, camping, DIY projects, crafting and more.
Poly-Dacron rope is superior to nylon rope for outdoor use with better resistance to abrasion, greater strength and better UV resistance. Poly-Dacron rope won’t rot or mildew and won’t fade or turn yellow in sunlight, thus keeping its bright white color year after year. Poly-Dacron rope also has less elongation than nylon rope keeping your rope tight and lowering chafe resistance.
As a proud supplier to the US government and military, Ravenox is pleased to offer this rope to Do-It-Yourselfers and everyday shoppers. Polyester ropes are very flexible, soft to the touch, have a silky feel and are easy on your hands. These ropes stay firm and round over pulleys, yet flexible with high abrasion resistance. Unlike commercial grade Poly-Dacron ropes, these ropes pass internationally acclaimed quality tests.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- HIGHEST BREAK STRENGTH ROPE IN THE INDUSTRY: Ravenox Poly-Dacron rope exceeds ANSI and OSHA standards for Fall Protection. Making this the rope of choice for tree work, climbing, guy lines, scaffolding and construction. Low stretch – high strength, high-tenacity polyester fibers are wrapped over polyolefin core yarns for superior abrasion resistance, UV sunlight resistance and resistance to rot, mildew and petroleum products.
- SOFT, PLIABLE AND EASY TO KNOT: This smooth, 3 strand twisted rope is not only economical, but easy to splice for adding thimbles for attaching the rope to shackles and anchors when used in boating, fishing, mooring, tow lines and general marine use. The twisted Poly-Dac rope is great for nautical design work and won’t shrink or rot like Manila Rope does. Knots can be tied quickly making this rope ideal for tent lines, backpacking and outdoor adventures too.
- GYMS, LANDSCAPING & OUTDOOR ROPE: The high-tech fibers in this rope make it the ideal choice for any place a soft hand and high strength are needed. From obstacle courses to jungle gyms this rope will hold up for years. Commonly seen at the gym being used as a battle rope, in rope ladders or on fitness equipment it can also be found down by the dock, marina and pier doubling as a rope railing.
- CHOOSE YOUR LENGTH & WIDTH: Ravenox makes twisted Poly-Dacron rope by the foot in 25 Feet, 50 Feet, 100 Feet, 600 Feet and 1,200 Feet lengths in diameters of 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch, 5/8-inch, 3/4-inch, 1-inch, 1.5-inch and 2-inch. These pre-packaged, cut to length ropes are easy to order in the size and length you need.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE. Ravenox is a CERTIFIED Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Women-Led American Small Business that backs all its’ products. If you’re not 100% satisfied, you’ll get your money back. Ravenox rope meets the rigorous manufacturing and testing procedures set forth by the American Cordage Institute and we are proud to be 1 of only 29 manufacturers in the world that helps set the standards in rope manufacturing. This Rope is OSHA and ANSI Compliant.
WARNINGS: Knots reduce the strength of the rope up to 50%, splicing is preferable. Chemicals will cause it to deteriorate. Do not use this product for overhead lifting, support of human weight or athletic equipment, or other situations where personal safety or valuable property can be endangered. The working loads shown should never be exceeded. Shock (stress, jerk) conditions can reduce working loads by as much as 33%. Never stand in line with rope under tension; such rope, particularly nylon rope, may recoil (snap back). Never use this product to secure large flat surfaces or objects. All ropes should be replaced if signs of wear, such as broken fibers are apparent. Misuse can result in serious injury or death.